Skip to ContentSkip to Side NavigationSkip to Footer
Transfer Students
  • Transfer Students
  • International Students
  • Parents
  • Military & Veterans
  • School Counselors
  • Admitted Students

    Apply to Ursuline College  

    The hard work is behind you, telling us about it is the easy part.

    Create an account using the link below and select the appropriate application type for you:

    • First Year Application,
    • Transfer/UCAP/SDAP application, or
    • Graduate/Doctoral application.

    Please note:

    • High school students also have the option to apply through the Common Application.
    • If you have a teaching license and are looking for graduate-level VESi Continuing Education Courses, please complete the VESi Registration Form. Additional information can be found here
    • If you are looking to apply for a Micro-credential, please complete the individual Micro-credential Applications, found here

    Returning users:

    Log in to continue an application.

    First-time users:

    Create an account to start a new application.